Every single day people are seriously injured or killed in crashes involving motorcycles. Motorcycle accidents are some of the most dangerous, and any collision involving a motorcycle is likely to be much worse than an accident of similar speed and intensity involving only automobiles.
Unbelievable Motorcycle Accidents Statistics
- Motorcycle accidents lead to an annual average of 100,000 serious injuries and wrongful deaths in the U.S.
- On average, 5,000 Americans are killed every year in motorcycle crashes
- Motorcyclists are injured in accidents four times more often than other drivers
- Motorcyclists are 21 times more likely to be killed in a crash
- In 2009, there were over 8,000 motorcycle accidents in Florida
- Nearly 400 Floridians died in motorcycle crashes in 2009
*Source: NHTSA, State of Florida
For your safety, please wear a helmet when using a motorcycle. The statistics before and after the Florida, All-Rider Motorcycle Helmet Law are staggering.
There are many factors that can contribute to a motorcycle accident, some of the common types of collisions include:
- A careless or reckless driver
- A driver turning directly in front of a motorcycle
- A driver entering the street from a driveway or parking space pulling into traffic in front of the motorcyclist
- A driver failing to yield at an intersection
- A driver failing to stop at a stop sign or red light
- A driver’s inattention while driving past a motorcyclist
- A distracted driver texting or talking on a cell phone
- A driver failing to look both ways when resuming travel after stopping at a stop sign
- A driver impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Road rage and other aggressive driving
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Florida
At Ahava Law Group, we provide aggressive representation to clients throughout the state of Florida who have been injured in motorcycle crashes. We understand that motorcycle cases can be much more complex than simpler automobile collision cases or other types of personal injuries. For example, frequently the other driver will try to transfer blame by saying the motorcyclist was driving too fast or driving recklessly.
Experienced Lawyer – Motorcycle Accidents
At Ahava Law Group, we make sure you know your rights after an accident. If your injuries and motorcycle damage call for monetary reparations, we will work painstakingly to get you what you deserve. Our vast experience includes motorcycle accidents and related investigations. We promise to provide you with excellent legal representation. Not only will we protect your rights, but we will fight aggressively for you. We know what it takes to obtain all that you deserve after all you have and continue to endure.
Ahava Law Group Specializes in Victim’s Rights
Ahava Law Group, lawyers in Tampa specializes in motorcycle accident victims in Brandon, Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg, FL. Call (813) 626-1234 to protect your rights under Florida law.
Your Local, Experienced Lawyer
Bicycle accident lawyer Tampa. Call Ahava Law Group, (813) 626-1234.
Bicycle accident lawyer Clearwater. Call Ahava Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
Bicycle accident lawyer Tarpon Springs. Call Ahava Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
St. Pete Cycling Attorney, Call Ahava Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
Bicycle accident lawyer Oldsmar, FL. Call Ahava Law Group, (813) 626-1234.