Unbelievable Drunk Driving Accident Statistics
- Alcohol is a factor in about 38% of all deadly car crashes
- Drunk driving accidents lead to the serious personal injuries and wrongful deaths of over one million people in the U.S. every year
- Nearly 11,000 Americans are killed every year in alcohol-related accidents – that is more than 30 people a day
- Over 20,000 drunk driving accidents in Florida in 2010
- Source: Centers for Disease Control (CDC), State of Florida
These statistics show that there are a great many people willing to risk their safety and the safety of others by deciding to drive while under the influence of alcohol and illegal drugs. In the event that they cause an accident and injure you, we will work tirelessly to see that they are held liable for the damages they have caused.
Driving after drinking and driving while drinking, increases the risk for an accident, regardless of how well the driver thinks they can drive. Drunk driving crashes are usually very serious, as they often occur at high rates of speed, and usually include erratic and reckless driving.
If you are seriously injured by a drunk driver, you will likely receive multiple medical bills and have to live with the detrimental effects of loss of income, pain, and emotional trauma that you would otherwise not have to. When a person causes injury to another because they were acting in a reckless, careless, or negligent manner, they can and should be held liable for their actions.
We will fight for all of your damages, such as:
- EMS / Ambulance
- Hospital bills
- Medical bills current and future
- Surgical expenses
- Lost wages and loss of future income
- Pain and suffering, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Punitive damages
If you or someone you care about has recently been injured in an accident caused by a drunk driver, or your family is grieving the sudden and tragic loss of a loved one, it is imperative that you speak with a highly qualified personal injury attorney about the details of your situation. With proven experience, and a swift and focused dedication to your case, we will protect your rights, and assertively fight for the compensation you and your family deserve. Call our responsive team at Ahava Law Group, right away! (813) 626-1234.
Ahava Law Group Specializes in Victim’s Rights
Your Local, Experienced Lawyer
Drunk driving accident lawyer Tampa. Call Ahava Law Group, (813) 626-1234.
Drunk driving accident lawyer Clearwater. Call Ahava Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
Drunk driving accident lawyer Tarpon Springs. Call Ahava Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
Drunk driving accident lawyer St. Petersburg, FL, Call Ahava Law Group, (727) 362-1234.
Drunk driving accident lawyer Oldsmar, FL. Call Ahava Law Group, (813) 626-1234.